I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

High school concert

I went to Kengeki near Kumamoto Gakuen university to prepare for concert. Tory high school that I guraduated from is 20th aniversary in this year. We planed to hold concert in Kengeki. We invited two famous groups to a concert. They are Mr. Takasaki and Bokudou1gou. Do you know them? I think you must be know them because Mr. Takasaki is a player samisn (Japanese banjo) and he is very famous in the world. I heard he went to New York and he held on his concert some days ago. I was very happy to hear his melody and meet him. Another group, Bokudou 1 gou. Do you know? They are singer. Thier song was elected by Mezamasgi TV on Saturday. It was high school days. They are my friends and I was so glad to meet them because we're long time no see. After concert we went to restaurant to eat. I enjoyed talking and eating. I had good time today. I hope they will be famous singer.
僕道1号's website is here

0 comments: