I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Book review2-5


RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
I read this book. I'll tell you about this book's story.
Story: Kim and Dave are good friends. They go to same school and they learn Spanish in the same class. They usually went out by bus and saw something in Barcelona - important things but today, Kim and Dave not with their school friends. They decided to look around the old town because Dave want to go there. After they looked around the old town and took pictures. Suddenly, there was a noise in one of the houses. A dubious man put something in rubbish bin. Kim and Dave went near the rubbish bin and picked up white bag. It was drugs. They tried to go police station but a dubious man came to them so Kim run away. She met police on the way and she ended up being a lure. Dave helped her in the long run.
It was easy for me to read and I could understand one time. I thought when I travel in overseas, I must be carefully.

0 comments: