I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Book review2-6

I read "Treasure Island". I'll tell you about this story.
Story: Jim Hawkins is a main character. He lives at an inn with his mother and father. One day an old sailor is killed there. In his bag, Jim finds a map of island, with red crosses on it. Jim's friends, Squire Trelawney and Dr Livesay, say it is a treasure map. It shows where pirates have hidden their gold.
Jim goes with his friends to find the gold. The squire finds a ship, but some of the sailors that he chooses are pirates. They want the treasure for themselves. They will kill anyone who tries to stop them. Jim finds out about their plans, but what can boy do stop Long John Silver and his evil pirates? Key ohrase is "Pieces of eight!".
I thought this book is a wonderful tale of intrigue, double-crossing, greed, and swordplay.

0 comments: