I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Essay 4

Three years ago, I went to China on a study school trip. It was two times for me to go abroad, a long time flight and so on. Most of experiences were for the first time. As soon as we arrived at airport, we went to historical town. There were a lot of historical buildings and a row of houses along the street. At the same time I saw a cleavage in society between the rich and the poor. It was shock for me. The new department store and old buildings were intermingled there and there were people of various clothes. It was such a sight that we have rarely seen in Japan. I knew reality. I’m living happily but I think we should see another important things. This year has been rather a good year for me and our family but as a whole it's been a terrible year. The earth is full of natural disasters, human disasters, and other miserable cases, but we have no other place to live on. We have to keep our earth safe and beautiful. My memorable day was that I learned to see another point of view and another potion. I want to treasure these experiences and put it to good account someday.

0 comments: