I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Book review1-9


I read 'Alice's adventures in wonderland'.
Story: There, on top of the mushroom, was a large caterpillar, smoking a pipe. After a while the Caterpillar took the pipe out of its mouth and said to Alice in a slow, sleepy voice, 'Who are you?'

What strange things happen when Alice falls down the rabbit-hole and into Wonderland! She has conversations with the Caterpillar and the Cheshire cat, goes to the Mad Hatter's tea party, plays croquet with the King and Queen of Hearts...

I have watched this story on TV. I watched again and again but I addicted this story. This is because Alice is very cute and there are a lot of mysterious. The situation came across my mind whenever I read this book. It is neither easy nor difficult for me.

0 comments: