I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Book review1-8


I read this book the title is 'Love or Money?'

Story: It is Molly Clarkson's fifteenth birthday. She is having a party. She is rich, but she is having a small party-only four people. Four people, however, who all need the same things, they need her money. She will not give them the money, so they are waiting for her to die. And there are people who are also waiting for her to die. But one person can't wait. And so, on her fiftieth birthday, Molly Clarkson is going to die.

I thought I unbelievable it when I read this book. I have never thought I want someone die to money. If I want money I work very hard. I think it is so bad idea to wait for someone die. There are all kinds of love in the world, for example familiarly love, brotherly love, sisterly love and so on. Nowadays, I’ve hear bad news about family. For example, the affairs that mother ill treat her child and son kills his family. I think we need love.

0 comments: