I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year's Party


I went to Fukuoka to met my boyfriend by train. At 12:00 I arrived at Hakata station. He was waiting for me there. We went to Tenjin to go shopping. He knows I love go shopping. First, we went to the new shop. It was stationaly shop that he has been. I bought a calender for my mother. It was so lovely and I thought my mother like it. And then, I bought stones for my i Pod. I wanted to decolate my iPod. After we went out there, we ate lunch in dotorl. I like shrinp sand so I ate it. It was s delicious. At Plaza, we bought little bird figure because it was so pretty. I will take it to school and I will show it my friends.
At 4 p.m., I had to go back home because I had to go ne year's party. I was very sad. I said "I'm sorry......"
But The new year's party made me happy. I enjoyed the party. I want to do party with my friends. The party finished, we played bowling. Our team won the game so I gave a juice! I was happy and lucky! After that we went to karaoke. I was so sleepy but I sang a lot of songs. I was very tired.

0 comments: