I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Coming of age!


Today was a coming of age ceremony in Kumamoto synthesis gymnasium. I wake up at 7 and went to beauty salon to put on kimono. My kimono was my mother's. The color is black and I like it. My mother bought me obi. It was so expensive. After I put on kimono, hairdresser make me beautiful girl....hahahaha! I went to gymnasium triumphantly. There were a lot of people ....beautiful people. I was amazed that many people were there. I took part in the ceremony with my boyfriend. After that, I met my friends high school friends, junior high school friends and same team friends. I was very happy but I can't meet Yuka because I didn't realize that she called me. I am very sorry.....
Before I went back home, the same team members went to city and eat lunch and take purikura. And then I ate crepe alone....
My mother and father came to city to meet me by car. My mother a lot of foods for me at home. We ate basashi. The photo is basashi. My brother and his wife gave me money. I was very happy coming of age day. I think I will never forget today. I want to behave more maturely from now.

0 comments: