I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Kimono


Today was the day of taking photos before my Coming of Age celemony so I dressed Kimono. My Kimono is my mother 's kimono. I really like this kimono. The color is black like a bride. It was the first time for me to dress kimono. I have never dressed kimono so I was very tired to wear it. I thought my rib will break!
After I had pictures I went to my grand mother and father's house to celebrate New Year's day together. I had many delicious foods and I got New Year's gift. I really happy to receive it. I will use it in my seijinshiki. At night we went to hot spring near my grand mother's house. My mother, younger sister and I talked about a lot of things. Taking a bath especially hot spring relaxes me.
I am looking forward to my Coming-of-Age celemony.

1 comments:

SaaaE said...

I want to see pictures of coming of age party! I'm sure kimono suit you so much!