I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fukuoka


I went to Dazaifu Tenmangu with my family because my younger sister is examinee in this year so we went there to pay homage at shrine. Early morning, we left home for Fukuoka at 7:00. I was really sleepy. Our car crawled through the jammed traffic but we could through early because it was early morning. After we finished to pay homage at shrine, we left Dazaifu Tenmangu for Tosu premium outlet in Saga. We arrived at there about 10:30. We enjoyed shopping....
When we went to back home, my father said he wanted to eat lamen so, we decided to go to eat lamen. Then, I had to go to my part time job so we went back home quickly. I was very tired. I think today is the best hard day in this year.

0 comments: