I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

CHAT

I did chat with PKU student. I'll introduce about it.

PKU student: What is your grade?
Me: I am sophomore.
P: Oh, you are my senior by one year!
Do you belong to any club?
Me: No
Are you freshman?
P: Yes.
I don't belong to any club, too.
Me: Really?
P: Yes. Because my house is too far from my university・・・
Me: Where do you live?
P: I live in Yatsushiro.
Me: My grandfather and grandmother live in there.
P: Really? Have you ever been here?
Me: Yes! I have been there any times.
Many times...sorry
P: It's OK
(^▽^)
Me: Thanks!
P: Where do you live?
Me: I live in Ngamine. Do you know Ngamine?
P: Yes. Some of my friends live in Nagamine.
Me: Really? It takes 20 minute to go to PKU by bicycle.
P: How about KGU? How long does it takes?
Me: It takes 20 minute by bus.
But I always get caught in a traffic jam so, It takes 40 minute in the morning.
P: Wow!!
Me: I always go to school
Sorry...I made a mistake.
P: That's OK☆
What is your dream in the future?
Me: My dream is teaching English for children.
P: You have a nice dream! Do you like children?
Me: Yes! My brother has daughter so I often take care of her.
P: I have younger brother who is 9 years old.
I like children, too.
Me: You are 10 years older than your brother aren't you?
P: Yes! So, I have to take care of him sometime. However, I don't like my brother because he is too noisy.
Me: I see.
P: My questions are that's all.
Me: Really? I'm sorry I made a lot of mistakes.

P: Don't worry. I may made many grammatical mistakes.
I am very sorry to spend a lot of time chatting.
Me: That's OK! I always go to bed at 2:30...
I think you are very tired.
P: No!!
Chatting with you is very happy☆
Me: Thanks! Me too♡
Please rest and relax.
Let's get together again sometime in chat or e-mail.
P: Yes, let’s!!
Me: See you! ヾ(♥ó㉨ò)ノ
P: Thank you for answering m (_ _) m
See you♪♪
Me: My pleasure. See you!

390 words

0 comments: