I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Book review1-11


I read "Adventures of huckleberry Finn". I watched this story in the historical American literature class. I was interested in this story so, I borrowed. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is a great book if you are into that kind of reading. Huck is a young boy who is going through the hardships of an abusive parent. His father is a mean, nasty, cruel, and unkind person who wants Huck's money so he can use it for his own will. Huck doesn't like that idea, so he does what any boy would do: he runs away. After he runs away, a HUGE adventure unfolds on the muddy waters of the Mississippi River. He finds a runaway black man (referred to as the N-word in the book) and they set off to free him (the black man, not Huck). This book is a great book (like I said before) if you like this kind of reading. It has a lot of action in the beginning, but kind of fades off in the end. I think the book was pretty good because it was colorfully written. I really don't think that the author had a message in this book, but if he had one, then I think he was trying to say that adventures do happen, even to ordinary people.
218 words

0 comments: