I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Essay1

Hi! My name is Yui Inada. I am 20 years of age. Speaking of 20 years old, there is a coming-of-age ceremony in Japan. I will wear a kimono that my mother dressed.
I’m living in Kumamoto prefecture with my family. So, my hometown is Kumamoto. And then, I’m in Kumamoto Gakuen University and studying in Britain and the United States course.  By the way, I would like to introduce about my name. Each kanji have meaning singly. For example, my name’s meaning is rice, field and only in kanji. Talking of rice and field, you will recall farmhouse. But, I heard that my lineage was samurai. It is wonderful story isn’t it? Now, I would like to tell you about my hobby. My hobby is talking my friends. What I am addicted is talking to my friend in the Skype. Skype can talk in Computer for nothing. I often speak in English, Japanese and German. It is very good lesson for us to do it each other. My friend who lives in Germany was an overseas student. I and he were same class. It was international class. I started to be interested in overseas by the experiences of talking with him, what I went to Australia and China and so on. I started to dream of working in airport. It is called ‘ground hostess. I learn from the past, experience the present and hope to be a ground hostess in the future. For the reason, I think that I learn English and my sense of value as a true cosmopolitan.

0 comments: