I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Friday, May 18, 2007

My golden week


I don't have to tell you now, I'd like to tell you about my golden week.
I went to Australia with my mother and a younger sister.
My father had to work in Osaka.

The first day, we went to see swimming lagoon.
There is a pool that we can swim free.
Lagoon ob jet is on tourist attraction. The photo is it.

The second day, we went to island by ferry.
The ferry's roll made us all feel sick....
But, we did snorkel!!
It was very clear sea and we could see a lot of tropical fish and turtle called Napoleon.

The last day, we went shopping and to steak house.
We ate a steak plate. The steak was very tender but it was too large for us.
There were very special experience for me and I cloud study English.
I thought that I want to go again!

1 comments:

SaaaE said...

Sounds like fun!
This picture is so cool:)
I want to go there someday.

Thank you for a lot of souvenir from Australia.I'm very p,leased them(^-^)