I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hiroshima


I went to Hiroshima with my friend Mai. We went to Hiroshima to join Live. We love same musician. It is Validelight. They are mixture band. We like them. It is second time to join their live.
Validelight mean is maybe very delight I think. The day 22 morning, I left home to Kumamoto stastion at 6. I arrived at Kumamoto station about 7 a.m. Mai came late, because she overslept. I rugh rather than I get angry.
8:41 we left Kumamoto station to Omuta by train. Why we got on train? not shinkansen? Yes! We went to Hiroshima by train. It took about 7 hours. We were very tired. We left kumamot station at 8:41, we arrived Hiroshima station at 16:30. It was very long time we got on train.
First, we went to Live house "Hiroshima Cave-be" and we ate Udon. I don't know why we ate Udon in Hiroshima.
Opening Oct was Senpuki mania. Their songs makes me happy! I like it.
Validelight was so cool! and their songs makes me very fun! I clapped my hands and waved my arms. After live performance, Mai and I took picture with Validhlight and they invited us end the live with a drinking party. I thought it was dream.
Next day, after we ate Okonomiyaki, we left Hiroshima station at 12. I arrived my home at about 21:30. I was very tired but it was very good experience. I want to go Hiroshima again not using train.

1 comments:

SaaaE said...

You had a very good time with them, didn't you?
You are lucky girl!!!! I want to see my favorite artist too:)