I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Cooking

I cooked Okonomiyaki! It is s a pan-fried Japanese dish cooked with various ingredients. Okonomi means "what you like" or "what you want", and yaki means "grilled" or "cooked". The name of this dish means "cook what you like, the way you like". In Japan, okonomiyaki is usually associated with the Kansai or Hiroshima areas, but is widely available throughout the country. Toppings and batters tend to vary according to region.
How to cook Okonomiyaki?


1, Cut cabbage on a kitchen knife.


2, Put soup and weak flour in a big bowl and mix it.





3, Put ingredients what you want in the bowl.



4, Bake dough with using a frying pan.





5, Spred sauce on the dough, finish!

0 comments: