I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Book review2-9


I read "The Blue Cat Club". Story: James and Chantal go to the Blue Cat Club in Cannes. There is music and people are dancing. James asks a man for some drinks and he gets two tomato juices. Suddenly the music stops and the cabaret start. Magic starts. They see Merlin, the man of magic. He is very friendly. Merlin comes to James and Chantal’s table. He touches their shoulder so James does not like him. As much as Merlin plays magic, James is getting angry. He is in the big and heavy box as a volunteer. Merlin pushes swords. He has only one sword now. There is only one hole in the door. He pushes the sword in quickly. After that James shouts "Aaaaaaaaaaah!".

0 comments: