I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Movie1

Woody that cowboy figure (Tom hanks) was Andy’s favorite’s toy until he got birthday present. The birthday present was Buzz light year (Tim Allen). He reckoned that he was a space ranger. Woody who was deprived of his number one was going to beat it somehow. One day, Woody dropped Buzz from window on purpose. And then, Woody would to go out from house with Andy, too. Woody and Buzz had quarreled but they would go back home somehow but, say, they were caught by Sid who lives next to Andy that he is bad boy so their life hanged by a thread.

At the same time the Andy family’s move was approaching, they must work together without quarreling, or they never meet Andy forever. Moreover Buzz knew that he was a toy and he disappointed. Woody had help from toys and succeeded in beating and escaping from Sid’s house with Buzz. Their friendship grew up at last. They could get the Andy’s family car by their joint effort.

I thought this movie was good because this movie teach us that you should treasure toys and friends. I thought things that we should treasure are not only toys but also friends and things. For example, it is life or things that we have and things which was given. I leaned about a lot of things.

0 comments: