I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Book review2-7



I read "Audrey Hepburn". I like her but I don't know about her life so, I decided to read this book. On May 4, 1929, Audrey Heoburn was born in Belgian capital, Brussels. She have British father, Dutch mother. When she was 10 years old, her parents were divorced and emigrated to the Netherlands with mother. And it was wound up for World War II, and it was murdered her uncle in the German armed forces. She who was young played an active part as a communication position of the resistance. She moved to London and, in postwar 1948, have begun to learn valley to be a ballerina. However, Audrey that height was high did not readily get a position. She appear in movie appearance, "The Lavender Hill Mob", "Young Waves 'Tale" with a supporting role in "Laughter in Paradise" for the first time in 1951.
After that, she at a bound of the super star joined it by "the holiday of Rome" .
She ran around the world inside as a goodwill ambassador of the UNICEF in the later years.
I was so impress. She was perfect women I think.

0 comments: