I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

KAGOSHIMA

I went to Kagoshima with my friends by my friend's car. We couldn't go early in the morning so we started at p.m. 3. We went to there in high way. It was a first time to go Kagoshima in my life so I was so excited. We arrived our friend's house at p.m. 6. We were so tired and had no time...
First of all, we went to restaurant "Izakaya" to eat something because we were very hungry. We raised our glasses to something and we ate dinner. After dinner since we were so tired, we went to bed in my friend's bed. Next day, we have something to do things so we went back to Kumamoto at 12 o'clock. Although we had no time, we have good time! I was glad to go Kagoshima. I want to go leisurely there next time.

0 comments: