I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Essay 3

I like a lot of animals for example; I like cats, rabbits and so on. Especially, my favorite animals are dogs. I have a dog in my family, but I didn't like dogs, when I was a child. This is because, I had been bit my hand by big dog. When I was a junior high school student, a dog came to my house. That was our dog whose name is Andy. It named Andy Fug, because my family liked him. For the first day that Andy came, he was puppy yet so; he was very pretty and full of cheer. I remember I was afraid of him. I was bitted my hand again. I remembered that day I got bitten by big dog. But, I thought that Andy is puppy and he is a member of my family. When I thought so, I could think that he is very pretty dog and I want to walk together. Thanks to him I could overcome a phobia about dogs. Now, I could touch any kinds of dogs. I think I want to live in friendship as a member of family.

0 comments: