I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Essay 5

A year ago, I went shopping. I found clothes I liked it so, I tried on it. But, my shoulder is so badly swollen that I couldn’t wear it. While I was regretting, I went back home. I realized I forgot my house key in my room. I remembered my rooms window opened and I conceive a bright idea. It was to mount a ladder that leaning on the wall near my rooms window. My room is second floor. I mount a ladder so; I was in a mood to be spider man. And then it was time I had to go for part time job but, my bicycles tire had been flat. I was reduced to going to there by bus. Moreover, I was likely to miss the bus. I thought I was out of luck today.

0 comments: