I will tell you about my life and what I did and what I read. Please come this room whenever you are free.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Essay2

My precious things

I have a lot of my precious things. The best thing is my family. There are five of us in my family. I have my father, mother, an older brother, a younger sister and dog. My brother married last year and we had an addition to our family.
My home is very comfortable place for me. When I sad and trying, they cheer me and listen to what I want to talk. And then, they guided me what should I do.
Nowadays, I’ve hear bad news about family. For example, the affairs that mother ill treat her child and son kills his family. I think we need comfortable place. That is my house for me.
I am proud of my family. This is because it is my comfortable place. I think our family ties are very strong. I am very happy to have such a wonderful family. I’d like to express my heartfelt thanks to my family.

0 comments: